2.3
Insurance Plans Acceptance

Earlier in the year I purchased contact lens at the Avon , Ohio location and I received good care for the exam and purchase.After about two months my one contact lens broke in half.

I never had heard or had one break in my 45 years of wearing them. It was replaced when I explained as to what happened. When I was on vacation about two months later the other lens broke in my eye. After about 1/2 hour I removed the two main pieces.

When I contacted Target Optical about what happened, it was reluctantly replaced by them after I mailed it to them. A few months later the right lens broke again. Again, they were notified of the problem. This time were not going to replace the defective product and to call the manufacturer.

I contacted them and was told they did not deal with the public.

As of today nothing has been done for the defective product.If I was looking to replace lens or have an exam, I would not go to Target Optical because of inferior products.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $425. The author is overall dissatisfied with Target Optical. The most disappointing about a product or service from Target Optical was warranty for defective prdoducts Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following companies Walmart or Costco that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Target Optical.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Eye and Ear Care category for more informed decision or compare Target Optical to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Target Optical?

Comments