2.3
Insurance Plans Acceptance

I had ordered contacts (pre paid) from Target Optical in Richfield, MN. One box was delivered while the other eye was not.

When I called about it they said they would re ship it no cost overnight. Again, the package was not received. When I called again the Manager (a lady) was incredibly rude saying it was delivered and would not help me track them down. When I called the postal service they said without the tracking number I could do nothing.

I went into the store where again the manager was rude and refused to give me the tracking number. I said I paid for something I did not receive and she said she sent them and would not replace them. I told her the postal office won't let me do anything without the tracking number. Still nothing from her.

To this day I do not have the contacts I paid and ordered.

I have proof of payment on our bank account for the missing contacts, but am not posting bank information on here. The second box was apparently re delivered end of October overnight and the postal office said any overnight packages are automatically insured and so the manager should have to fix this.

Product or Service Mentioned: Target Optical Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Custoner service of the manager, Inexcusable poor customer service.

Comments

Kingsport, Tennessee, United States #1277094

Target needs to do better .. the customer should be treated with respect and target should always try to help.

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1251043

Contact Target corporate and tell them what happened and also of the local manager's unwillingness to help. Give them her name.

You didn't say how you paid for the contacts. It sounds as if you paid either by check or used a debit card(really a bad idea normally, for anything).

If a debit card, dispute the transaction as goods not received. Good luck, but at least you can use any restroom you want at Target, huh?