Village Saint George, Louisiana
1.3

I purchased 2 pairs of glasses in Nov 2015. The glasses are the poorest made glasses that I have ever purchased, for the second time the nose n piece has fallen off as of today.

They don't hold their shape. I was told by the optical store in McKinney TX, since I did not buy the warranty, they could not replace them for a second time, since they replaced them when the nose piece fell off the first time after a few months. Worst glasses that I have ever purchased! !!

I had been purchasing my glasses at Walmart for years with out any problems, thought I would try Target, big mistake, will not return.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of target optical eyeglasses from Target Optical. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Target Optical to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following companies: Walmart or Costco. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Target Optical for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments