4.0

I am not satisified with my $500 Dolce & Gabana frames from Target. They are too big and constantly fall off my face when brushing my teeth, going to bathroom, putting on lotion, cooking, working, looking at television or computer screen, and every time I remotely stoop or bend...in a nutshell, they fall off my face 24 hours a day!

I paid for the 3-month guarantee and the three times that I went in to complain, the staff member(s) pushed me to keep them and told me this happens and they can tighten them if I come in once or twice a month. These are glasses not a vehicle that requires tune-ups!

And for the outrageous price I paid, I should be able to exchange them for another pair that fit. I am typically a fan of all Target products and the store in general but this experience turns me off completely.

Review about: Dolce And Gabbana Eyeglasses.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Exchange for glasses that fit!.

I didn't like: Staff insisting glasses look and fit great when they dont.

Comments

I share the exact same complaint! The $500 Dolce & Gabbana prescription frames are too wide for my head, fall off constantly, are not adjustable, yet Target will do NOTHING to correct this. Oddly, the sample frames in the store fit well!