Bought Rayban frames had prescription lenses put in frames with tint and reflective coatings, year later coating all had small cracks ,went in talk with Manager,he said there was nothing he could do ? Would not even let me buy new lenses,?

Had to buy new frames with new lenses ?

I have learned that it is the coating only that cracked or (creshed ) found a product that removed the coating only ! Was able to save the very costly glasses that was told buy Manager that there was nothing I could other that purchase new glasses and frames ?why was I treated so poorly from a Manager representing Target optical ?

This was a Target store in Naples FL managers name was Rhafiel I believe,I will never purchase anything again from Target,very Bad expierance !

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $400. The author is overall dissatisfied with Target Optical. The most disappointing about eyeglass lens coatings from Target Optical was awful customer service, customer and manager rahfiel Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following companies Walmart or Costco that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Target Optical.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Medical Supplies and Equipment category for more informed decision or compare Target Optical to other companies on our site.

Comments