I ordered my contacts on 4/1 - still have not received them.Emailed, and got no response.

Can't click on their live chat button cause it doesnt work.

And called- at which point they told me it was cancelled- and they would re-initiate it and expedite shipping- except I haven't heard from them since.

Can't believe this is target- WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER.On top of that trying to get these in time for my honeymoon trip- horrible to be worrying about this during this time.Target Optical is horrible and they are misleading their customers.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Target Optical. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following companies Walmart or Costco that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Target Optical.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Eye and Ear Care category for more informed decision or compare Target Optical to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Target Optical?

Comments

MLagore
South Boston, Virginia, United States #1251041

I also had an issue with not getting my contacts in mail and also terrible customer service from the manager responsible. SO dissapointed