I've worn glasses almost my whole life, so I have had more pairs than I can count. I have gotten a few frames from Target ONLY bc they can be cheap and always accepts my insurance.

But let me tell you. If you are looking for glasses that will last you more than a year, dont go here. they only last about 6mnths. If that.

I have had lenses already scratched when I get them, and DO NOT get the anti-scratch film. the first time i got it, i noticed it melting in the sun, and when THEY cleaned them with their chemical cleaner it ruined them, and they were no longer usable. they were 400 dollar glasses, no refund.

they do not care if youre satisfied. once your "90 days" are up, you are out of luck.

KM

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of target optical eyeglasses from Target Optical. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Target Optical to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following companies: Walmart or Costco. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Target Optical for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Target Optical?

Comments